Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
- Mrs. Tara Cullen (Relieving)
- Mr. P. Gordon (Relieving)
- Ms P. Wright
- Mrs M. Farrell
- Mr B. Decent
- Year 7 - Mrs S. Purcell
- Year 8 - Mr M. Grigg
- Year 9 - Mrs K. Smith
- Year 10 - J. Williamson
- Year 11 - Mrs. S Eaton and Ms P. Harrison
- Year 12 - Mr S. Hyde
- Wellbeing - Mrs M. Szymkow
- Teaching and Learning - Mr J. Cox
- Admin - Mrs K. Smith
- English - Mrs V. Pilgrim (Relieving)
- History - Mr D. Lendon
- Home Economics - Mrs K. Kumar
- Industrial Arts - Mr S. Willoughby-Green
- Mathematics - Ms D. Bridge
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education (PDHPE) - Mrs L. Collett
- Science - Mr D. Geerling
- Social Science - Mrs K. Evans (Relieving)
- Visual Arts - Mrs S. Mountain
- Mr J. Greening
- Mrs T. Keevers
- Ms A.McNair
- Mrs D. Decent