Colo High School has implemented Sentral for Parents - a parents portal and app to provide Colo parents greater access to information regarding their child's schooling.
By utilising this portal parents will:
- receive notifications from the school;
- be able to receive feedback from teachers and respond;
- review student attendance;
- view student reports and
- schedule parent teacher interviews.
Parents can download the Sentral for Parents app from App Store or get it on Google Play. Alternatively, you can log into the the Sentral Parent Portal website.
For more information or access approval please contact us.
How to download and link your Parent Portal account to the App:
1. Log in to the Colo Parent Portal.
2. Click on Version 2 (top right) - version 2 is a shade of blue.
3. Click on – My Details (left hand menu).
4. My Access.
5. Link Account.
6. Enter email and password.
7. Select 'I need an app account' (an email will be sent).
8. Open email and verify account.
9. Download app (Sentral for Parents) & load details.
10. Log back in to the Colo Parent Portal and click on Version 2.
11. Select My Access (left hand menu).
12. Click to configure app account and link your portal app to each child (this will link the account to the app).